Thursday 19 April 2018

More pasta!

Pasta, pasta and more pasta.  I don't even really like pasta - but great carbo loading food apparently.  So pasta for dinner three nights in row and for another two.


Choc ice this afternoon and just about anything else I am offered to eat right now - but bizarrely I really don't feel like eating at all.... what's that all about?

Took my legs out for a gentle run this morning - just a 4.5 miler round Harbourside in the early morning sunshine - beautiful and lovely, and yay great news, my legs still work after a week off.  Chest a bit wheezy - but still another three days to clear up.

And the sun pours down........🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two big numbers

So 2018 is nearly over and it's been a bit of a year on the old running front as this blog set out to share..... Whilst I haven't...